I've been a Professional MMA Fighter since 2008. I train at Joe Stevenson's Cobra Kai in Victorville, Ca. I also train and teach for Team Diamond in Upland, Ca.


Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another End of Training Camps...

Finishing up a tough week of training and training camps at both gyms...

We have one fighter fighting in Respect In The Cage on Saturday from Team Diamond and two fighters fighting Gladiator Challenge on Sunday from Cobra Kai.

I had to make a last minute decision this week to not fight. It was tough for me to turn it down. I was asked on Monday if I wanted to fight Respect in the Cage but I decided to give myself a fair evaluation by training at both gyms. My technique was where I needed it to be, but my cardio wasn't....I felt dominant at both gyms, but I was gassing more than I should have been.


The best next thing to fighting is cornering my teammates. I'll be cornering Josh Aviles in Saturdays fight.

Good Luck to my teammates!!

Chris Culley, Josh Aviles, and Jason Walderum!

Jason will be making his Pro Debut...

No comments:

Post a Comment