I've been a Professional MMA Fighter since 2008. I train at Joe Stevenson's Cobra Kai in Victorville, Ca. I also train and teach for Team Diamond in Upland, Ca.


Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting Back Into It...

I've been taking time off since my last fight, but now it's time to get back into shape. Back into dieting and working out harder. Yesterday I went to the the gym for three hours. I started off flipping a tractor tire for an hour. The second hour I worked on Ground and Pound and Jiu Jitsu. I didn't train as hard as I normally do because I was also teaching a class during my second hour. I took a break and went over to Cobra Kai and worked out for the third hour. I sparred in the cage with other pro fighters working on Take Down and Take Down Defense. I felt pretty good about my training last night. Not bad for my first day back.

No comments:

Post a Comment