I've been a Professional MMA Fighter since 2008. I train at Joe Stevenson's Cobra Kai in Victorville, Ca. I also train and teach for Team Diamond in Upland, Ca.


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Busy Fighting

Wow time flies. I've had 3 fights since I was last on here. The fights were all last minute fights, except my last one. And they were all 2 weeks of each other.

Tony Dalton vs. Diego Bautista
The first one didn't go so well. I slipped and the guy capitalized on it and caught me in a guillotine choke.

Tony Dalton vs. Daniel McWilliams
The second went alot better. I took a catch weight fight at 195 for king of the cage. I was actually at work when my manager called me. It was 2 hours till weigh ins. I fought 6'4 Daniel McWilliams.
A little bit of an advantage for him, since I'm only 5'6. He won the first round. I dominated the 2nd. And I gave the fight by going for a leg submission putting me in a bad position to end the round.
I lost by decision, but picked up a sponsor in the process, and was invited to fight on another show in Feb.

Tony Dalton vs. Shawn Matteke
And finally my last fight was total domination by me @ Gladiator challenge.
I won all 3 rounds and got the decision win. I should have finished the fight but I gassed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment